The idea behind LifeETC is to help you live a life of adventure. The strategy is to gain financial independence through micro-businesses – including online business. And then using the immense free time that you will have to build and serve your own communities and do meaningful work.
Be creatively self employed to live a life of adventure. Adventure is possible, having fun in your work is possible and living life to the fullest is possible: all at the same time.
Hello, peace & salaam u alaikum dear stranger.
I am Momekh and am your host here. I welcome you to the edge.
Too many suggestions out there are based on conjecture and just theories presented as facts! Not here. Haven’t we received enough advice from people who themselves have not done the things they’re talking about?
That’s why the content on LifeETC by Momekh is based on experience. The strategies and tactics are and will be applied in real life, experimented with and reported “as is”. God willing.
Do you want to start living a life full of meaningful adventure?
If you have not done so already, join the 1900+ people from 40+ countries who are subscribed to LifeETC by Momekh:
I am a blogger and a serial entrepreneur from Lahore, Pakistan. I am an adventurer from Lahore. I want you to quit your job and start your own adventure.
I started this blog in early 2011 with the intention of helping people get self employed.
I think there is a better way of starting, owning and running a business. Having started businesses online and offline, I share what I learn. Hope you find the strategies and tactics useful in your own conquests and queries.
- I have been self-employed my whole life. By God’s Grace, I started working for myself while still at college. Have started quite a few projects since.
- I study businesses and marketing as a hobby; but my business model of choice is what I call for-profit philanthropy. Most of the information I give away for free, in hopes that some may buy a more detailed approach. Either way, it’s cool.
- Although I do talk about earning online, I do not earn money in my sleep.
- I am not a millionaire and there is a difference between having a million dollars in your bank account and having a millionaire lifestyle.
- I wrote my first article back in 2000, a cover story for SPIDER Magazine (a Pakistani national IT magazine). Since then, my articles have the seen the light of print on topics such as current affairs, business and IT.
- I have had the pleasure of being mentioned and/or interviewed in publications such as The Friday Times, WIRED, BBC and local news channels.
- This blog won the Best Business Blog award at the second annual Pakistani blog awards, held at Karachi by PCWorld.
- Since the rebirth of this blog in March 2011, the blog currently (March 2012) has subscribers from 40+ different countries.
- The LifeETC Community – meaning the subscribers of this blog – is the only blog community in Pakistan that actually held a physical meetup. Everyone enjoyed, learned, met entrepreneurs, made friends and we plan to do this often. Read more about it here.
- By God’s Grace, I believe in God’s Grace.
People have said some nice things about this blog – LifeETC by Momekh – and my articles.
Faisal Kapadia, a writer from Karachi, writes in The Friday Times:
[Business is] A subject I happen to know a little bit about other than star wars, a business blog has to discuss stratagems on varied subjects and Momekh does that like a yoda, enough said.
Like it, I do. You Faisal, I thank.
Michał Roki, from Warsaw, had this to say:
Hi, I wouldn’t want to waste Your time, so first things first – great, great thanks for what you’re doing – You and Pat from Smart Passive Income are definitely the two most inspiring guys in the self development [and] online earning niche. You’ve got a lot in common in my opinion – your emphasis on ethics for example – it’s unique, it’s important, inspiring and it makes Your writing my top reference material. After reading a lot of online material (free and paid), I found Your first 1000 dollars ebook the best starting point for someone fresh in online income niche.
Niall Doherty, a world-traveller if there ever was one, emailed to tell me:
Loving what you do, man. Don’t change a thing.
To see some more testimonials, you can see this page.
Want to get the blog updates conveniently in your email? Put in your name and email below and click the Join button.
This blog is named in appreciation of a book by the name Life, Etc: Advice for the Real World by Charley Swayne.